Saturday 11 May 2013

Photo editing


for my magazine pictures i used a few different websites and softwares to edit my pictures. i used photo shop to edit all of my pictures on to a Polaroid picture frame, i chose photoshop because it had all the right adjustments and transformations i needed such as crop, scale, distort, contrast/ brightness, black and white effect. i also used a website called Rollip that i found on the internet, i used this because it had some good filters i could use for certain pictures i chose the filter "vintage sun down" as it went well with the Polaroid frame. i also used tuxpi.com another photo editing website i found on the internet to edit another image for my double page spread which gave my picture an older effect to go with the old fashioned Polaroid frame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment